Thread: [Essentials script] Pokémon TCG mod
View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012, 03:29 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
I've attached my very poor attempt at a Library screen, just so you have an idea of what I was thinking of. If you have a better layout, go for it. You'll certainly have better graphics.
I liked your idea, having the text small provides more space! I suggest you to put the horizontal type bar as a vertical bar to a better use of this space, and, maybe, remove the pokémon level.

Quote:
No, I think having a PokeBattle_MoveEffects for card effects (probably one for an attack's effect and one for any other kind of effect), plus creating a PokeBattle_Move entity for each attack and effect when the card is played (and remaining while the card is still in play) is the best option I can think of. It may use elements of your code.
I thought in something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the__end View Post
hmm ok i will make it similar to this...
and it will be possible to few the card summary screen from the card dex screen right?
if yes the card icons are unnecessary because you can see the card types in the card summary...
I like theses icons, but do a color revamp.

Quote:
One of the things to decide upon when designing the Library is which pockets to have. I've just been assuming one per Pokémon card element plus the others (see my sketch). There may be alternatives.
Put one pocket for each subtype and one for "All". For others, use search filters.

I suggest you to take a look in the online game Dueling Network to gather ideas/concepts.

Last edited by FL; September 26th, 2012 at 03:37 AM.