View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Arcanine View Post
After seeing the almighty Skarmory in Emerald steel types had a spot in my heart as well :3
WHY! Honestly Skarmory is a Pokémon I've never been able to see the slightest amount of appeal in. It's so ugly and brutish and it looks like it'd kill you at first glance and it's awkward to use and annoying to fight and it's certainly not huggable in the slightest! :( So I'd love for you to explain why you like it and maybe I'll see it's good side :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
Thank you, Olli
*cries*

Quote:
I must say I was pretty surprised with Ozzy's selection of Pokemon.
U DISSIN MA BRONZONG!? Nah though, I'm kinda curious, why're are they surprising Pokémon? x] I thought they were pretty staple Steel types tbh xD

Quote:
Note: Thanks to Ozzy, I have edited the original post & added a new sign-up form. I will be thinking of more ideas & adding them in the future.
thx bby <3

Quote:
Their Defense stat is a plus for me as I'm more of a physical attacker & Steel types tend to have recoil-damaging attacks. As well for their attacks, awesome.
Ooo interesting, I never really gave much thought into the recoil attacking Steels o3o Tbh I can't think of any, but I suppose it'd be Pokémon like Steelix right? What are these Pokémon like to use? :3