View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012 (06:47 AM). Edited September 26th, 2012 by Cyclone.
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone

I don't think it was considered that we could walk around here to harass the two apparently awesome battlers. When I walk up to the two of them, they have no scripts.

Uh...so we lie and we don't get the Egg? Obviously if someone quickly presses the wrong button, they will forever miss out on the Eevee within. We have a very buggy city here.

EDIT: All right...in 407, someone is supposed to give you the Leftovers. I can't receive them for some reason.

REEDIT: Turns out that I needed to drop something in the PC. I was carrying too many items. Something needs to be put in to check that the item is actually received and in inventory, probably starting from about Pantem Town but could be used earlier in case someone doesn't pick up a Lucky Egg or some other item along the way. Now I'm looking at a weird text error from the Steam takeover of Esmereld; not game-breaking, but looks messy.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.