Thread: [Essentials script] Pokémon TCG mod
View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012, 09:42 AM
the__end
Pixel Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
You could still have the big graphics, but show only the top or bottom half at once (like in Asobikata but alternating/scrolling between its two screens). That's an example of how to overcome your concern; whether it's a good design or not is irrelevant, because it's a design you didn't suggest (proving that you're still stuck on the idea of the entirety of the card being shown at once). Think outside the box and consider all possibilities, even bad ones.
well you won...
i just told you my opinion of the easiest way to show the cards with the best possible quality...
but if you think that there is a better way or that someone will find a better way its fine with me...

and it would work only limited if you "cut" the cards in two halves because you just considered the height of the screen...
the half card would take the complete width of the screen (it dont even fit completely) without leaving space to add anything else...
i know that you are just giving examples for showing me that there could be alternative ways...
but imo there arent without giving up on other things...