View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012, 01:50 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
First of all lets be clear on whats canon.

The people who actually design the pokemon themselves (and hence their backstories and concepts), have nothing to do with the anime/movies, those are simply made from whatever material the games introduce. So they might make up loads of stuff on their own when they want to.

Mew is considered the ancestor (just a theory, based on assumptions about facts), because it can learn all TMs.
How would they even have found out it has DNA of all pokemon if that were the case? Would scientists have located everything including Arceus and taken samples for the sake of this theory? Not to mention Arceus was nowhere near Kanto or even documented yet, when these discoveries about Mew were made.

Did you not look at my other posts? I clearly said that there are other Professor's in the Pokemon world. So what your saying makes no sense because Prof. Rowan could of discovered Arceus at the same time Prof. Oak discovered Mew or scientists in those specific regions. There's more than 1 region in Pokemon and they all got different Pokemon that the other regions don't know of yet, and that would explain why Arceus wasn't documented in the Kanto region. It's the same thing with Mew; he wasn't discovered in the Sinnoh region.

But like I said before; whether you guy's agree or disagree I don't care, because regardless of what you all say I'm not gonna change my theory and I'll be damned if you guys make me change it because you don't agree with it. I'm not gonna change my theory of who I think came first if you guy's don't agree with it. That defeats the purpose of a theory.