View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012, 02:34 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Seth sat against the tree and waited, Lucas' hat in front of him. Teal walked over and sat beside him.

"I give up." He said, as he plopped down next to Seth.

"On Kira? I don't blame you. She is a bit hardheaded at the moment. Did your training work out the way you thought it would?" Seth asked, referring to his earlier encounter with the two in the exact area.

"For the most part. Shadow kind of got out of hand for a bit there." Teal responded

"It happens. Pokemon are so much smarter and more independant than we give them credit. Most have the iq of the average human, some even more so. Shadow is one of the latter. His mind is a level above that of an average human, but then again, neither of us are average humans. Ha." Seth had gotten a bit into talking with this guy, and considered him his closest human friend, if he was human.

"I see. Yeah, I guess your right. A psychic and an orphan doctor who finds friendship through Pokemon more than everything. We are a strange match for sure..."

"I have a question for you. No wait, two. Where you exposed to any ghost Pokemon during your childhood? And if so, was it in a personal relationship? I'm just trying to figure out why you seem like a ghost Pokemon to me." Seth asked. He saw that this was a slightly personal question, so he gave Teal a moment to come up with a suitable answer.