View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012 (3:51 PM).
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
That isn't the least bit true.

No one is bashing your theory or slapping you in the face with it. If you feel that you are, I'm sorry you feel that way, but everyone has posted fairly civilly.

As for Opinion as fact, you are doing that. Gamefreak has stated Arceus came first as I've repeatedly said. That is a fact, not an opinion. That is why we don't agree with your theory. Gamefreak says Arceus came first. They don't conflict with this either as they never say how old Mew has existed. We know that mew has existed for at least a thousand years since it was found as a fossil and as cave drawings in South America, which is Canon to both the Anime and the games.

It received Ancestry theory because its DNA was compatible with all known artificial attacks (TMs), which are game only. Anime wise it's considered a Pokemon Ancestor because it is one of few that existed then and now. Other Ancestral Pokemon would be Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte, Omastar, Aerodactly, Lileep, Cradily, Anorith, Armaldo, Archen, Archeops, Tirtouga, Carracosta, and Relicanth.

All of the fossils, since the fossils are based off of extinct Pokemon and could be related to now existing Pokemon if they couldn't revive them, would be ancestors to various Pokemon now by theory. Tirtouga could be a Squirtle Ancestor, both being Water typed turtles. Archen I think was said to be the ancestor of various bird Pokemon today. Relicanth, despite still being around was said to be the ancestor to many fish Pokemon. Now that is all opinion. I cannot back all of it up.

Repeating things over and over trying to force feed others is what makes you wrong. Yes there are flaws in your theory that were pointed out and you adamantly reject, but a lot of the pointed out flaws were facts against your theory. Gamefreak has said that Arceus, alone, created all the Pokemon as well as the planet and Legendaries that were underneath it.

Arceus has been stated as a God, while Mew, closest thing I can safely relate to mew is members of an ancient civilization like the Aztecs or the Mayans, who do still have various clans and tribes existing today, just not as extravagant or in their ancestral homes.