View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012 (08:24 PM).
curiousnathan
goodbye to the future

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by ShinyUmbreon189:
As much as I respect the moderators I don't get along with some of them. I'm not giving names cos you know who you are. But overall the mod team does a good job. Some of the moderators seem to think they are special because they got a blue name let me put it that way.
I don't think this is the case at all. We're just like any other member on the forum, except we just have a little extra responsibility. If you feel you're being mistreated then feel free to message a higher staff member about the issue, like many have suggested before me. (Super Moderators, Assistant Admins, Staff Admins and Site Admin.) What I feel is that sometimes, users may get a little angry when they're dealt with an infraction or a warning, and then decide to release their frustration on us. Remember, we're only here to make things more enjoyable, and if you've been given a warning or an infraction then you must've broken a rule. I admit, we do make mistakes so there may be an unnecessary warning or infraction here or there, but I think it's key to remember every staff member is different so the discretion of each member varies.

Anyhoo, thanks for the feedback jellicent! It's good to know you're enjoying yourself!