View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012 (8:24 PM).
what do i put here again?
ModeratorCSPokéCommunity Daily Staff

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
As much as I respect the moderators I don't get along with some of them. I'm not giving names cos you know who you are. But overall the mod team does a good job. Some of the moderators seem to think they are special because they got a blue name let me put it that way.
I don't think this is the case at all. We're just like any other member on the forum, except we just have a little extra responsibility. If you feel you're being mistreated then feel free to message a higher staff member about the issue, like many have suggested before me. (Super Moderators, Assistant Admins, Staff Admins and Site Admin.) What I feel is that sometimes, users may get a little angry when they're dealt with an infraction or a warning, and then decide to release their frustration on us. Remember, we're only here to make things more enjoyable, and if you've been given a warning or an infraction then you must've broken a rule. I admit, we do make mistakes so there may be an unnecessary warning or infraction here or there, but I think it's key to remember every staff member is different so the discretion of each member varies.

Anyhoo, thanks for the feedback jellicent! It's good to know you're enjoying yourself!
mod| pair