View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Krazzikk

Nature: Relaxed
Err....What?

Lol, I've only played casually with my siblings, besides the few times I played some un-official sorta casual tournaments at the bookstore, (which is closed now ;_ so I wouldn't consider myself a competitive player, even though I do try to make good teams because my brother is pretty good (he attends official tournaments from time to time, and has won a good amount of loot from drafts) and hard to beat.

Oh, well I guess by format you mean the type of thing your deck does? For example, one of my decks, also my favorite, is a vampire life drain deck which uses black vampires that use lifesteal, and it's loaded with lifesteal cards, and pretty much anything that benefits mutually from vampires, or has life drain. I guess that's what you're talking about when you say competitive format? Another example would be my sliver deck, a deck with TONS sliver type creatures that benefit from multiple stacks of cards that give "all slivers get [insert buff here]"

But yeah, those are my 2 favorite teams I like to show off. And I might add that 54/60 of the cards in my sliver deck are holographics xD

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.