View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2012 (03:23 AM). Edited September 28th, 2012 by Mr155555.
Mr155555

Nature: Adamant
Hint psycho go to the game corner and buy thunderbolt and ice beam for starmie it's really good

Hi guys i'm back and now it's time for update 9#

-I trained jell-o to match up to the rest of the team thus evolving to tentacruel and learning barrier plus i gave him the giga drain tm to attack all those water types
-I flew to saffron city and battled all the team rocket grunt all across the building plus i got a lapras that i named ferry and deposited pincer for ferry also i rushed over celedon city to get a thunderbolt tm for ferry
-I battled gary in the building and swept him with ferry using ice beam on his pidgeot and venusaur surfed his alakazam and thunderbolted his gyarados to oblivion
-I battled giovanny for the 2nd time and it was a teamwork there jell-o surfed his rhyhorn spinner defeated his nidorino and nidoqueen with a single psychic and armor had to finish his kangaskhan with brick break and by defeating him the chairman gave me a master ball
- i then battled sabrina and was swept by aquaman's blackglasses boosted bite and spinner psychic for her venomoth and by defeating sabrina i get the marshbadge

in the next episode i'm letting you guys vote if you want me to defeat articuno and zapdos or heading to cinnabar island you have the choice

team

Spoiler:

armor the blastoise lv.43

surf

brick break

dig

rain dance

draga the gyarados lv.43

surf

bite

thrash

dragon rage

aquaman the vaporeon lv.43(blackglasses)

surf

ice beam

bite

acid armor

spinner the starmie lv.43

surf

ice beam

thunderbolt

psychic

ferry the lapras lv.43

surf

ice beam