Thread: Salutations
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2012 (05:25 AM).
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Quote originally posted by SummerSkies:
Salutations everyone,

I may not be the best at introductions, but here I go. I joined PokeCommunity recently in the past few days. Before I joined, I was a lurker looking at the forums. I joined mainly because I like Pokemon, and I like roleplaying. My hobbies are creating art of any medium, writing, poetry, playing my violin, bird watching, bird feeding, researching biology and zoology, track and field, swimming, and video games. My favorite kind of Pokemon are bird-like Pokemon.
And Salutations to you, SummerSkies. What a lovely name! Just gives you a peaceful image of calm blue skies in your mind, doesn't it? :3

Anyway, if you used to lurk around the forums, then I assume you're already familiar with how things work around here. With all your different interests, you're definitely enjoy yourself here and make many new friends. :D

I like birds and bird pokemon too. My favourite bird pokemon would have to be either Articuno or Murkrow. I'm also into creating art. But right I'm getting into hacking and game design.

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket