View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2012 (12:22 PM).
Just Another Slow Thursday

Nature: Quiet
Oh, I didn't know it was optional so I've played for a few extra hours and finished Kanto side, as well as a few extras.

*Took the S.S. Aqua to Vermillion City for my first time in Kanto in the game and defeated everyone on it (mostly with Emilia).
*Right after I got off, I went to the gym and defeated Surge with only Emilia (Dragonair)
*Without wasting time, I ran up Route 6 and into Saffron City, where I challenged the gym
*After defeating Sabrina, Emilia evolved into a Dragonite
*I ran to Celadon City next, where I defeated Erika's gym with Anna (Pidgeot).
*I then went to Cerulean City and down to the Power Plant to learn about their problems
*Went back to Cerulean and into the gym, where I encountered Rocket member
*Defeated him on Nugget Bridge and went back to get the part
*Went back to Power Plant and received the TM for Zap Cannon (Not that it matters)
*Back up Nugget Bridge and through that route to finally get Misty back to her gym
*Finally fought Misty and defeated her pretty easily with Tigre's Thunder Punch and Ice Punch
*Went to Lavender Town and received Radio Card
*Down Silence Bridge (Route 12) and into Fuchsia City after searching for a Chansey to trade for the Aerodactyl.
*Over to the gym and the same easy defeat against Janine
*Fly back to Vermillion City and into Diglett Tunnel to go to Pewter City (I accidentally defeated the Snorlax)
*Found the guy who gives you the Silver Wing and then off to the gym for another win (this time with only Clyde)
*Down through Viridian City, Pallet Town and finally down to the ruined Cinnabar Island, where I found Blue lazing around. Forced him back to his gym after a small amount of talk
*Went to Seafoam Island and defeated Blaine with Rage (Gyarados)
*Back to Viridian City and into my fight with Blue, which was the most challenging one I had (which isn't saying much) but I was able to overcome him by using all my pokemon without any casualties.
*Went to Pallet Town to show off my badges to Oak and get him to open Mt. Silver
*Back to the Pokemon League to defeat them all again

*after reappearing at home, I went to Whirl Islands to capture Lugia
*After that, I went on a search for Raikou
*After such an easy catch, I went after Entei. After spending around 3 hours of searching, resetting, and cursing I finally captured him. His Roar caused me so much frustration.
*Grabbing all three of the Legendary Dogs finally allowed me to get the Rainbow Wing from the monk at Tin Tower.
*Went through Tin Tower with a Repel so I could quickly get to Ho-oh, which I captured with my Master Ball (which I originally forgot I had) after almost defeating it many times (Recover was really the only thing that kept it alive)
*After all the festivities of finally getting the pokemon, I went to Mt. Silver to find and fight Red
*Starting off with Emilia against his Pikachu, I had a little trouble with it's dang Thunderbolt but luckily it only used it once before I could defeat it with 2 Extreme Speeds.
*Onto his Espeon, I switched out to Ben and defeated after using Flash, Tail Whip and Pursuit.
*Snorlax was his biggest annoyance as it defeated both Ben and Rage with little damage to itself (thanks to a critical hit Body Slam after Rest) but I defeated it Tigre's Strength
*Blastoise was sent out next and defeated Tigre after 1 hit, but cause very little damage to Clyde as I Raged it to death
*He then chose Charizard and I defeated him with 1 surf but lost Clyde to Venasaur. After sending out Anna, who kept missing attacks for some reason, I just revived Ben and Emilia so I could defeat it. After using Sand-Attack a few times for no hits, I switched to Ben for the finishing hit.

Final Team:
Spoiler:

Emilia the Dragonite Lvl. 58
Moves:
Waterfall
Thunder Wave
Twister
Extreme Speed

Clyde the Feraligatr Lvl. 65
Moves:
Cut
Leer