View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2012 (7:56 PM).
Nature: Timid
Name: Crystalwing25 or Crystal

Your Trainer Sprite: Claire

2 Partner Pokemon(First a Dragon type, second from Dragon Family): Dragonite and Charizard

Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer?: Dragons destroy everything

What is your favorite Dragon Pokemon & why? Dragonite, because there has always been something about Dragonite that has caught my attention and I enjoy using it. I couldn’t explain it I just love Dragonite.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Dragonite & Salamence in battle? The advantage of using a Dragonite is that it can learn a lot of TMs allowing it to have a wide spread type range. A disadvantage of using a Dragonite is probably that it’s defense and it’s speed are its lowest stats (not by much but still lower).

Which Dragon type & Dragon family member are you most disappointed in? -The Haxorus family, just because when I was training one it seemed to be taken down very easily and didn’t seem to live up to the dragon type standards.

What do you think about the fact that we have a Dragon-type champion again? -I love it, the dragon type should be the final challenge of the game because it is the hardest to take down.

Which Pokemon do you consider part of the Dragon relations that are not on the list? Please explain why. -That would have to be Tyranitar, because it gives that sense of “I am unstoppable and will destroy everything in my path” kind of like a dragon does.

Are there any dragons that you would like to see appear Generation VI? Show some examples. –If you are asking from past generations then I would like to be able to capture Dratini, Bagon, and Trapinch out in the wild again and not in a safari zone or anything like that.

What is your opinion on the Dragon's Den? Should the Pokémon be a bit stronger (via way fewer Magikarps)? Should there be more Dragon Tamers to re-battle? Lance/Clair Tag Battle as well?- I like the dragon’s den, but I would have liked it so that as the story went on the pokemon in general got stronger. So first visit magikarps, second visit (to receive the dratini) half magikarps and half gyarados, and then third visit to fight Lance and Claire all gyarados. Also I would have liked to be able to talk to the trainers again (including Claire and lance) to battle a second time.

How often do you use Dragon-type Pokemon in battle? - When I’m playing seriously I most likely use either Dragonite or Salamence. But I also enjoy destroying the elite for with a team of a level 100 Dragonite and a level 100 Charizard, just to remind them who the champion is.

Dragons usually have scale, rough skin. Which Dragon Pokemon do you think does NOT have a scale, rough skin? - I don’t know if Arceus would count but I don’t think it does. Reshiram doesn’t looks like it is covered in fur and Altaria looks like skin and a cloud.

I did this all in a word document and when I finally finished out of habit I saved it in one of my homework folders.