Old September 28th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Hikamaru
sociopathic
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkywyvern View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm Darkywyvern. I joined the forum today, but was visiting it as a 'guess member' since couple month.

I like the pokemon's games, but I have no interrest in tha anime and manga. My favorite would be the 4th gen, well the Platinum one: I never played D or P. I didn't really enjoyed B/W because it bugs me that the pokemon keeps moving during the battle. I know you really don't care, but my favorite pokemon are probably Espeon, Vaporeon and Miltank.

I'm particulary interest in the spriting and hacking section. Planning to start a hack, so I'm currently slowly learning the basics, mostly for fun, no rush. I like spriting thing too. Not much experience in Pokemon though, more Fire Emblem stuff.
Hi DarkWyvern, welcome to the beautiful place that is PC.

You can call me Hikari, and I previously lurked PC before joining.

I love the Pokemon games and anime, but not the manga since I haven't read it. My fave generation is 5th Gen, cos of the cute Pokemon, especially my beloved Oshawott.

Miltank is one of my faves too cos all the Whitney's Miltank memes make me laugh. Heck, I even used an avatar/signature theme based on it at some point.

I never played Fire Emblem though, so I might need to learn a bit about it.

If you ever need to chat, feel free to VM me. Also, we have a team of friendly moderators and admins who are there to answer your questions.

Have fun and read the rules!

- Hikari10