View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2012 (09:42 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria looked around the cave passageway as she walked. It wasn't that large, and smelled like newly churned earth to her. Therefore, the passage is fairly new... Aria concluded as she continued to walk.

Many minutes later, she walked out of the small passageway into a large cavern, which stretched in both directions. She began walking own the right sided passageway, and was soon lost in a seemingly endless labrynth of tunnels.

As she approached one turn, she heard something move behind her. Seeing two teenagers walk by, she decided to follow. As Aria got to the branch that they had taken, she saw them walking fast, with their heads hung low.

Readying herself, she followed a small pathway through various other passages, and, as she had hoped, came out quite a bit ahead of the two teens. She mentally prepared herself. If there was going to be a fight, she was going to be ready.

Ill try throwing knives at both, then if that doesn't work, bring out the close-combat knife. That'll kill any humans, but something tells me they aren't all human... Aria thought, although keeping a neutreal stance, as to not alert them of her actions.

"Greetings." Aria said in a slightly monotone voice. She would see how this would go, and respond appropriately.