Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2012 (10:18 PM).
revere
best promise girl
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Crystalwing25:
My name is Crystalwing25 or Crystal and I have played pokemon since I was young. This is the first time I have ever been apart of a forum so I have no idea what I am doing and I am a little nervous. I'm still reading over the reals and guide lines right now. Thank you!
Hello Crystal, welcome to the forum world & PokeCommunity. Imma MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. It's a custom for us friendly members to welcome new users like ya so don't be nervous, we've all been through that at some point.

Don't forget to read the rules, they're strict & read the FAQ if you wanna boost your understanding of PC. Staff members are contactable if you're facing any problems here.

A forum is like......erm, Facebook? Here at PC, we have lots of friendly members, user-friendly functions & a variety of section for you to choose from. Feeling lost, check this place out, there's a mentor waiting to adopt you if you're willing. More info at the place I linked you too.

You seem like......'Popular-PC-member-&-good-friend-in-the-making material. Tell you what, I'll send you a friend request right away & we'll see how it goes. VM me at my page if you feel like chatting with me, 'K?

Have fun exploring & learning~

~Mid