☁Blown Away

Nature: Relaxed
Username: The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner
Song: Call me maybe ~ Carly Rae Jepsen
Parody: Trade with me maybe ~ The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner

(This was so fun to make ! :D)
Spoiler:

I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell, And now you're in my way
I'd trade my shiny for your Pikachu,
Pokedoallers and dimes for a trade
I wasn't looking for this, But now you're in my party
Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, pokemons?

Hey, I just caught you, And this is crazy, But here's my pokeball, So trade with me, maybe?
It's hard to look right, At you baby, But here's pokeball, So trade with me, maybe?
Hey, I just caught you, And this is crazy, But here's my pokeball, So trade with me, maybe?
And all the other trainers, Try to chase me, But here's my pokeball, So trade with me, maybe?

You took your time with the catch, I took no time with the fall You gave me nothing at all, But still, you're in my way
I beg, and borrow and steal Have foresight and it's real I didn't know I would feel it, But it's your in my way
Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, trainer?
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my pokeball, So trade with me, maybe?
It's hard to look right, At your pokemon, But here's my pokeball, So trade with me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my pokeball, So trade me, maybe?
And all the other trainers, Try to chase me, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?

Before you came into my life I missed your pokemon so bad I missed your pokemon so bad I missed your pokemon so, so bad
Before you came into my life I missed your pokemon so bad And you should know that I missed your pokemon so, so bad
It's hard to look right, At you baby, But here's my pokeball, So trade with me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my pokeball, So trade with me, maybe?
And all the other boys, Try to chase me, But here's my pokeball, So trade with me, maybe?
Before you came into my life I missed your pokemon so bad I missed your pokemon so bad I missed your pokemon so, so bad

Before your pokemon came into my life I missed it so bad And you should know that
So trade with me, maybe?