Thread: EXO: (17+)
View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Dr. Jeffrey Burton

Jeffrey finishes getting his suit on, while the scientists capable of walking head outside. Jeffrey begins moving the survivors that are safe to move, but incapable of walking due to unconsciousness or leg injuries. One of these is the man he had declared dead already, who refuses to look at him. "I'm sorry about that. I panicked back there. But don't worry, things will work out. Trust me, I'm a doctor. I've dealt with injuries like yours before."

With all the survivors outside, he jumps back into the ship, finding the other two EXO pilots inside. "I've got the survivors outside in that clearing, but I don't want to leave them for too long. Let's get our supplies quickly and try to set up some kind of shelter. I'm going to try and heal who I can."

He stops long enough to grab his portable medical kit, stopping to face the woman before he leaves. "Oh, and sorry for yelling at you earlier. Stress, you know?" With that, he heads outside, doing what he can for the injured scientists.
Do you like roleplaying sites? Are you a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? If you answered "yes" to both questions, then come join our group in the Land of Equestria!

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/