View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2012 (09:57 AM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Ryan looked at Yaphaeral after the speech. There were many students, which he hated. He went back to his room, he would get his stuff later.

"Many things are to be done here." Yaphaeral said in his husky voice, looking out across campus through the window.

Ryan nodded in agreement as he got out his tools for summoning. He drew the circle, which wasn't a circle at all but instead a five pointed star with a pentagon inside, and placed candles at each of the five tips. He would have made it more powerful, but didn't have the room.

The next thing he did was summon the imp that he had named General. He was short, stocky, and had an attitude.

"Whata ya want now!" He said in his high pitched voice.

"We will be stationed here from now on. Tell the others that the other circle's location has been compromised, and to report here from now on." Ryan explained.

"Agreed sir!" The imp snapped into a salute as he melted back into the Deamon Realm.

Ryan, already a bit exhausted from the summoning, sat on his small bed. He might as well go get his supplies now. It had been long enough that it should be abandoned.

Ryan got up and staggered outside. He walked over to the main office, followed closely by Yaphaeral. He noticed a few students murmuring as he walked by, and responded by walking faster.