View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2012 (08:40 AM). Edited September 30th, 2012 by Seraphimon-sama.

Quote originally posted by Buzz Buzz:
I hesitated a bit, but I think I'm gonna try it anyway. I really like this idea and I had a hard time deciding which one to use, maybe I'll do them all one day. Anyway I hope this works out and I can complete this challenge in a reasonable time span, five years is reasonable, isn't it? So, here's my sign up form:

Username: Buzz Buzz
Trainer Name: Blue
Champion: Blue, (Aerodactyl, Exeggutor, Gyarados, Alakazam, Arcanine, Machamp)
I'm going to use his PWT team in every game, I'm going to try to use the same movesets but that won't be possible in every game so I'll try to stick as close as possible.
Game(s): Fire Red Omega, Sacred Gold, Expert Emerald, Prestigious Platinum, Blaze Black (I'm going with hacks, I hope that these are ok, if they aren't I'll find something else)
Welcome to the challenge Buzz Buzz.

EDIT: Ok, so I was going to use Cynthia's team from Platinum, but after thinking for a bit and checking out all teams she uses, I eventually decided to use her PWT team of Garchomp, Spiritomb, Togekiss, Lucario, Roserade and Glaceon.
While I'm at it I'm going to update my progress. Before I do, though, did anyone figure out who the Mystery Trainer from my last update was? Next time I run into that Trainer, I will reveal who they are, unless I forget or someone correctly guesses the identity of the Trainer.

-Released Milotic (removed the EXP. Share first)
-Defeated all Trainers in Sprout Tower
-Received the Chilled Ore and TM70 Flash
-Used the Chilled Ore to evolve Shirayuki into Glaceon
-Shirayuki learned Quick Attack

-Challenged Violet City Gym Leader's Falkner
-Two hits of Bite took down Doduo
-A few Quick Attacks made Farfetch'd faint, after Farfetch'd used Roost
-Quick Attack and Bite took down Swablu
-Double Bite eliminated Chatot
-Shirayuki barely KO'd Murkrow
-Four Bites took down Pidgeotto
-Gym Leader Falkner was defeated

-Received the Zephyr Badge and TM51 Roost
-Recieved a Pokemon Egg from Prof. Elm's Aide
-Registered Falkner in the PG
-Obtained HM06 Rock Smash
-Shirayuki learned Aurora Beam
-Arrived in Azalea Town
-Saved progress for now

Team:

Shirayuki (F, Lv. 24)
Quick Attack, Tackle, Bite, Aurora Beam
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.