View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2012 (01:04 PM).
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Quote originally posted by Olli97:
Yeah, I don't know where Snowdrop has been lately, but either way, I've added you both to the list, so welcome! :D

I think with the activity we have here right now, it may be best to get a new topic up and running, so here goes:

Which of the starter bird lines is your favourite, and why? This includes Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Hoot-hoot/Noctowl, Taillow/Swellow, Starly/Staravia/Staraptor and Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant.
Thanks for that! I was getting kinda worried that this club might end up dying.

Anyway, to answering the current topic. Definitely Starly/Staravia/Staraptor, followed by Taillow/Swellow. Staraptor has the strongest attack base stat out of the starter bird evolutions (and 120 base is pretty good for a starter bird). With Brave Bird and Close Combat, it's a real force to be reckoned with. It's movepool is awesome, and it's ability is Intimidate, which is very useful. Also, Starly can be found very early in the game (can pretty much be the first Pokemon you catch).
Swellow has impressive speed, but it's base attack is only 85. Still, that makes it slightly stronger than Pidgeot.

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket