View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2012 (01:20 PM). Edited September 30th, 2012 by IceFyr1928.
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Ryan and Yaphaeral, now with their required gear, stopped at a bulletin board on their way back. Ryan tapped a few items, and was soon looking at the missions.

"Well, which one?" Ryan asked his companion, who pointed at the third one from the top.

"- Serial Killer loose in London, claims to be the next generation of Jack the Ripper. Difficulty: Hard. Be Advised, he is armed with a sword and seems to have some sort of demon. 2000$ Reward" Ryan read aloud. "Seems to be the one for us." He said, and clicked the 'accept' button on the bottom.

Yaphaeral leading the way, the duo soon got to their dorm, where Ryan summoned General again, and told him to assemble a search party. He agreed, then left back to gather a group of imps. Ryan and Yaphaeral sat on their respective bunks, waiting for their guardian to arrive.

Suddenly, a pager in the room told him that he had to go pick up someone at the main office, and that she would hide them to the teleporters. Ryan got up and ordered Yaphaeral to follow. They both traveled back to the main office and found this 'Maggie' girl, whom was waiting near the front entrance.

"H-hello... I'm Ryan..." He said in a quiet voice. Something about this person gave her a powerful aura, and Ryan didn't like it.