View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2012 (3:30 PM).
Nature: Timid
Okay, I noticed some people have been using the old form even a month after it was updated. I've been letting this go for a while, but I'd really appreciate it if you guys could use the new form since it's easier for me to find proper mentors for you that way. The new form has only three questions, not four; please refer to the first post for the proper form. Do NOT copy and paste forms made by other members and use that as the for base, please. This is to ensure you don't end up filling out the old form that should no longer be in use.

Originally Posted by mrsnuggles View Post
1. What boards are you most interested in? Pokemon essentials
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? RP COrner
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Culture & media , fan fiction, art & design (even tho im horrid at art of any kind)
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would like to make a game with Pokemon essentials & to engage in friendly & enjoyable conversation with other PC members.
If you're looking for a mentor to help teach you how to make a Pokemon Essentials game, you're unfortunately in the wrong place. ): Mentors are here to show you around forum sections you're interested in (Game Development/Pokemon Essentials in this case), not help you with your game. If you understand that, I could take you on as a mentee since our only Game Development mentor, Abnegation, is currently unavailable.

We also have PkMnTrainer Yellow and Miss Doronjo for Roleplay Corner, however, since Game Dev and Roleplay Corner seemed to be your main choices.