View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2012, 04:14 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria hesitated. If she killed this girl, she would most likely be lost in these caverns for a much longer while. Plus, she had that other one to watch out for. He looked reasonably dangerous. After a few second's consideration, she drew the long knife back as to behead her enemy, but then threw the Shadow Ball she had kept in her hand. The girl flew back a few feet.

"I don't want to kill anyone!" Aria screamed. "Just stop! I get that you don't want to join up! I'm fine with that! All I came here for was to get away from my small life in Solaceon! I'm no assassin, or anything like that! I was given this gift for no reason at all! I sometimes wish that I was just normal! So back off, and just show me a way out of these goddamn caves, then you will never see me again!" Aria raved. Her inner feelings had surfaced, and there was no way to stop them. A tear ran down her cheek as she stared down the girl, ready to counteract any attacks she might try.

Aria simply dropped the machete. "If all you want to do is kill others, kill me. I just have a question for you. Do you enjoy being a monster? Do you relish in the sight of other's suffering? I hope you ponder that... After I am gone." Aria said calmly. She knew that the determination of this girl would overcome almost anything.