View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2012, 07:11 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
"So you have three choices from my perspective, you can rot in some pit or hole, you can help the world and make it better, or you can make the world a more terrible place." She heard Elizabeth say. Aria nodded in agreement.

"When I said that, I meant that I wasn't all that used to being the way that I am. Occasionally, I just wish for my old life, like many people do. Most of the time, I enjoy the company of my Pokespirit. She's most definitely helped with some things." Aria sat down and grabbed a berry from her pouch. She scratched one of her ears. There was something wrong with the atmosphere of the underground. She felt as if something was watching her, although there was nothing there.

"Do you guys feel weird at all? Like something is watching us?" Aria asked as she looked behind her yet again. She drew one of her throwing knives, which she held in her lap. As she was sitting, she heard some rocks tumble down the wall, which made her jump a bit. Aria was sure that there was something out there, lurking in the shadows.

I don't like the feeling of this... She said mentally to Eve.

Me neither. I always hated the underground.

You've been down here before?!? Why didn't you tell me?

It wasn't very often. I haven't been in any of these cave systems for years.
was Eve's response. Aria twitched her tail, and realized that the other two were stating at her.