View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012 (01:36 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria was about to attack the drivers when a sharp jolt whent through her. She was losing consciousness fast, but stil managed to say a few choice words before the darkness engulfed her.

"F*ck you too. It would have worked if you weren't such a stuck up little b*tch." Aria said in response to Elizabeth's agrivating words.

She saw the boy getting his hand out if the chain, and was soon free. Aria just attempted to break the chains with a shadow ball, which stung her back, but worked for the most part. Aria pulled at the weakened links with all her might, and they broke. Standing up, she walked up to Elizabeth and socked her smug little face.

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting out." Aria sad as she ripped the arm of her shirt to reveal a hidden compartment with a small combat knife inside. She walked up to the door, and picked the lock.

As she was exiting the building, she noticed a guard, who she took out with a thrust to the neck. She found a larger knife hilted to his belt, which she took, sticking her combat knife in her boot.

She reached the door reasonably uneventfully, killing any guards that she came across. She soon made it outside, where she found a large city that had been through its paces.

So, the famed Eterna City ends up being an extra-large slum... Interesting.

Behind her, she heard a siren start wailing, and she took off sprinting away from the city, using as many alleys as she could. She was soon out in the wilderness, and hid in some underbrush, where she would wait for the night.