View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012, 04:19 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpryor03 View Post
1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation and Hacking
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Hacking
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Culture, Media, Fanfic
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make a hack
Have you read the notice in the first post about those requesting mentors to help them with Emulation/Hacking projects? If you do and understand it, I'd be happy to direct you to Leaf Storm since DrFuji is busy at the moment and SwiftSign is unavailable. n_n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Red View Post
Sure, I'll do this. It couldn't hurt...

1. What section/board are you most interested in?
I'm an avid reader, writer, and artist, so I'll most likely be spending the majority of my time in those respective forums. I also like to roleplay quite a bit.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I'd really like to sink my teeth into competitive battling during my time here, as I never really had a chance to learn about it before.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Write some fanfiction, roleplays, and possibly do a bit of ROM Hacking.
Abnegation would have been perfect for you, but he's extremely busy right now so I can't direct you to him. D: But I'm more than happy to take you on for the art, writing, and roleplay sections. n_n Though if you'd prefer to break it down to one section, we also have Astinus and bobandbill for the Fanfiction & Writing section, PkMnTrainer Yellow and Miss Doronjo for Roleplay Corner, as well as PlatinumDude and Forever for Competitive Battling... which would you prefer?

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3