View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012 (04:45 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria was sitting in the underbrush when she saw the two rebels walk away from the jail, trailing a wire of some sort. She tried to blend in, but to no avail. The girl still spotted her. She saw the girl touch her knife to the wire, apparently conducting a charge. Within the next few moments, many explosives went off in seemingly random locations, and the girl passed out.

Aria might have been mad at her, but she wasn't ready to take off yet. Aria ran from the cover over to the two and knelt by the girl.

"You. What's your name? Your real one." Aria asked the boy. "Well whatever your name is, you need to find a way to get us out of here. If you can get that truck, that would be amazing, but anything will do. Don't worry, your sister will be safe with me." Aria aaid to the boy, hoping he wasn't about to pull another Eliza.

I like that term. Think ill use it from now on. She thought as she checked the girls vitals. As she was checking, she noticed that a charge was still running through the knife, which she pried from the girls hand with quite a bit of pain and effort. She looked up to see the boy, still standing there.

"What are you waiting for? Go!" Aria said with an unmistakeable urgency, as various sirens were begining to go off in the city.