Thread: Gen I & Gen II: Starters, and anything relating to it
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012 (08:34 PM). Edited October 2nd, 2012 by Alli.
Dragon Tamer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Stodd Send a message via Skype™ to Stodd
i see no real reason to change starter types. stone evolutions sound good, but it may take a long time to evolve them, unless you hack stones into the goldenrod store. not sure why they didnt do that originally but i digress.

poliwag, oddish, and vulpix. dont get me wrong, i love growlithe. i just always thought ninetails was more graceful.

i never really favored oddish much, so i probably wouldnt use it as a starter, but then again, i never use the grass starter.

does anyone think that pikachu should be a fourth starter?
or should there be starters that have no advantage over one another, so you can pick a starter and everyone is (somewhat) even? like, electric rock psychic? what do you guys think?? good types, and a fourth starter to even it out more?

well i enjoyed reading opinions, but nobody has aid anything for awhile, so i think i'm gonna duck out, cuz i have important projects to work on. lock this, or continue to post, but i can't follow this thread anymore. higher priorities. cya
-The best thing about modern generations are the moves! I like Aerial Ace and Water Pulse.

Gen I and II are SUPERIOR
BY FAR