View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012, 09:39 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Welcome to those who joined! I JUST edited the list, so I should have everyone with their Pokemon by now! I am also keeping track of your starter Pokemon in case you pass 10 posts in this club, it'll evolve! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambagos View Post
Name : Rambagos
Partner Pokemon: Turtwig and Ferrothorn
Password: Torterra, used Leaf Storm :D
Topic Answer: Grass-types are naturally green. It was my favorite color. All of grass Pokèmon are strong and amazing. I always put a grass Pokèmon in my party such as when I played Pokèmon Diamond. I choosed Turtwig as my partner. After a whole day playing, I always bring my best Pokèmon. They are Torterra and Roserade. Hemmm.. they really helpfull for taking out another trainer. I have a nice strategy when I was using Grass Pokèmon attacks. First, another Pokèmon set up a sunny day. Then I changed them with Roserade. And blast all of the enemy with Solar Beam. Wow, so powerfull! (WoAo)W

I think thats all. Sorry for messy English xD Please accept me at this club. I'll try to active in this club.
**I love Grass-Pokèmon**
-Rambagos
Of course I will accept you into this club! No doubt about that! Welcome aboard! It seems that Sunny Day is very helpful to grass-types, especially with the move Solarbeam, even though it is considered a fire-type move, it's a best friend to every grass-type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan143 View Post
Username: Aryan143
Partner Pokemon: Treecko and Roserade
Password: Leaf Storm
Topic Answer: I mostly use Grass Type pokemon in the game because they can be very useful. Some people don't consider Grass type pokemon in a team because most of the time, they are weak in most of the gyms. But I always take Grass Type pokemon in my team because of their Status moves.

And a userbar that I made:

I really appreciate the contribution. One small favor though: can you make it smaller? It's too wide for it to be on signatures. Once you can fix that, I'll add it to the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnuggles View Post
Partner Pokemon: OMG This was such a hard choice >.<
y guess they would be chikorita & Leavanny
Password: Leaf Storm
Topic Answer:
I am not really sure why i like grass types but I would have to say It has something the do with my infatuation with the color green I just love it <3<3<3<3<3 & also because i Find grass types to generally have the most eye pleasing design,not to mention I find it always necessary to have a grass type :3
Was it a hard choice that you chose the same Pokemon I did? xD I kid, I kid. Great to see someone else who likes the same Pokemon as I do! I know, I like grass-types too. It was hard to decide what to choose for my partner!

Infatuation with the color green = PRICELESS.

KASEY KAHNE
oral-b usa 500 winner | atlanta, georgia | august 31, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour