View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012, 10:08 PM
The Grubby Pup
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Arcanine View Post
I've always loved Gen IV. It introduced some wonderful,cute and powerful Pokemon like Pachirisu,Togekiss,Yanmega,Electivire,the list could honestly go on. Sinnoh had always been a beautiful region to me as well,with interesting places and an awesome storyline.

Also Gen IV introduced more Battle Frontier places,besides the old Battle Tower like the Battle Hall,Castle,Factory and Arcade :3. There were amazing additions like the Pokeathlon,a fun place for Pokemon sport competitions,the Safari Zone where you trekked around looking for rare Pokemon.

It also introduced the amazing HG/SS, the remakes of G/S/C. I thought it was the best remake of the Pokemon series and loved how Pokemon followed you around eagerly along with some nostalgia moments from the old days.
This! Oh, my god! THIS!

Oh...But don't forget it was the game that first did the Physical and Special split. Which had to been the most smartest s*it I've evar seen in mah life. LOL

But it's like I said in another thread...I like Sinnoh and Johto the most, cuz its the 2 gens that introduce more further evolution/pre-evolution Pokemon. Not to mention branch-evolution Pokemon! I love the gens that have these. ^w^