View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012 (3:04 AM).
For my next trick...
Crystal Tier
Nature: Impish
I honestly have no idea if it would make a good anime. I'm actually towards leaning that it wouldn't do it well enough since it would just be recreating the games which the movie has done, but I could be wrong. It's be just the game with voice overs imo, unless they were to include new cases or something.

As for favourite truth-telling mechanic, does cross-examination count? xD But anyway, I actually liked Apollo's perceive system, especially when you get to try and find these nervous twitches. I thought that was pretty decent,
except the arm pit eww

But that was a really good way to find out the truth. I also did enjoy Edgeworth's Logic, putting everything together, which does make more sense than a magical object. It's always fun to wait for him to put the logic together and explain it before it even makes sense to yourself. xD

As for other things, I got around to watching the Gyakuten Saiban movie today. I won't really talk about it since I may spoil it but I wanted to try and make gifs, but my photoshop fails at everything. -.- But anyway, I found this and thought it was funny. (not spoilerish, just the first case)