View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012, 02:57 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
My church is full of selfish asshats tbh. I love the Christian religion, the fact that it promotes the society that I look for.

But the people make me angry, at least the adults. The youth are fine as far as I can tell, but I am worried that the "leaders" of my church will corrupt them.

They see everything as black and white, and they don't allow for compromises.

They are the anti-Christ. They don't follow the core teaching of my religion.

Yet every sunday they preach the gospel of love and peace and acceptance of the sinners. That is hypocrisy.

And it's been told, that Jesus hated hypocrites. He hated their want for attention rather than their selfless dedication to their supposed faith. One who is a hypocrite will surely be kept from the gates of heaven.

Hypocrisy is the doing of Satan.

They said, "You're only fifteen! It's impossible for you to be right!"

But the Bible tells us, "the one who is blessed will be able to match the wisdom of the wisest." I may not be blessed like it says those who are, are; but in the same idea, you can't discount me for being a dumbass just because I'm fifteen.

For the truth lies in the Bible, and the truth lies in your truth. The truth is to be looked at and examined, not as a symbol of your "faith". This goes for all religions.

Regularly, whenever you lead into trouble, read your truth, and your law.

For whoever doesn't is a hypocrite.

For whoever doesn't is a fool.

For whoever doesn't shall burn in hell forever, even if they have followed the teachings of the Lord.

God loves everyone, and God cares for everyone.

However, he does not stand for those who use his name in vain.

If one uses his name to keep a man or woman from the truth, he will certainly let you die in the afterlife.

If one uses his name to hurt, he will hurt in return. Whether it be in this life or the afterlife, he will make sure it is the most painful thing you've felt.

If one uses his name unnecessarily, he will kill you. Whether it be in this life or the afterlife, he will make sure you have the most anguished death of your life.

But if one praises him, he will bless him. Whether it be in this life or the afterlife, whether it seems like a blessing or a curse, he will make sure you have the happiest blessing you will recieve.

But if one lets him carry out his actions through you, he will pay you back ten times as much as you lost, and ten times as much as you ever have earned. Whether it be in this life or the afterlife, whether it seems like a blessing or a curse, mentally or physically, he will make sure you have an abundance of wealth.