View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012 (03:34 PM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Spark's Mind
Spark watched as what seemed to be her threw away another victim, it seemed like a dream to her. "Stop, can't you see you are killing those who did nothing." she yelled, but it was futile she continued to destroy. She eventually stopped, "I'm out of control, can you guys help?" She looked toward the spirits of plusle and minun.

"We can't help you if you can't do it yourself, you need to have the willpower to stop yourself." They stood there, Spark had never seen them before and didn't know what they looked like.

"But I can't do anything, I feel so angry and so sad. Why do these things happen." As her body rampaged, Spark was crying, "I don't want to feel this way."

Minun spoke up, "When we escaped, Arc remembered everything. He remembered the death of that guard, and the slave life. He felt guilty for making you the only one to bear the memory." Spark realized what he must have felt.

"But I didn't mind! I didn't want him to remember anything, I could bear the memories myself." Spark, "He didn't want to have them, that's why he took the vial in the first place."

Minun spoke again, "Well he remembered and he died with the memories, do you want him to die knowing you turned out this way, that was the final thing he saw of you when you went on this rampage and took me." She was calm and comforting, almost like a mother to a child.

"But the promise." Spark remembered the promise, and was able to slightly control herself, she saw Aria running toward her and let the fall happen. She let herself take the vial, thanking the girl as her memories faded. After she was given the vial she had complete control and managed to escape the city with a passed out Aria before losing all of her memories. Eventually they got into a forest outside the city and Spark hid there, she slowly lost all of her memories, even the ones of the past few days. All she could remember was being a child, her real memories being replaced with false, happier ones.

Spark
Spark awoke next to a sleeping girl. Spark rubbed her eyes and yawned, she then playfully pushed on the back of the girl to wake her up, "Hey wake up! You want to play?" She excitedly pushed the girl, she didn't know who she was. "Come on! Whats your name? My name is Spark! You want to play tag? Where are you from?"

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2