View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012, 03:49 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Aria started as she was shoved awake. Well, that was a radical change for the better... she thoughtto herself as she sat up.

"Hello. My name is Aria, and I come from Solaceon Town. You, you said your name was Spark? Nice name. I have a question though. What do you mean when you say play?" Aria tried keeping up with the small girl.

Man, this stuff is powerful. She doesn't even remember that she had a brother... I sure hope that she grabbed- good. Aria thought as she looked around, her eyes finally coming to rest on the sword. She stood and picked it up, and stuck it into the ground next to her, resting her hand on the pommel.

"Well, we're gonna have to get going. I don't want to be anywhere near that place when they recover... Can you think of somewhere to go?" Aria asked as she watched the column of smoke a few miles away from their location.

Aria was suddenly lost in memories, thinking of Spark's brother. He had died heroically, and she felt as though it was his responsibility to protect his blood sister, as well as continue in his footprints. She remembered making the same promise to Red those many days ago. As Aria stood there, a tear rolled down her cheek.
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE