View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012 (07:00 PM).
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by XanderO:
Bottom part would be cool cept general knowledge right now has R/S/E happening at the same time as R/B/Y. Also if we met the Sages we wouldn't know them as they could be a bit younger or have different sprites.

I think they'd just keep the Battle Frontier as the main Post game attraction for R/S/E. Only enhancements I want are with the Decorating your own Secret base.
I'm not even going to try to get into a full-blown argument about how the timeline doesn't necessarily have to be full law but...even if the sages or whomever appeared post game, it doesn't necessarily have to be a complete canon one; look at the Hoenn leaders in BW2 as an example, none appear to have aged at all despite said games taking place how many years later? If they really wanted it to mean full law, they would more than likely make all changes. Either that or Hoenn doesn't have an official place yet.

As for features, I'm still thinking over what other uses secret bases will have. I'm also one looking forward to seeing a mossdeep rocket launch in 3d.

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-BW-styled-map-251951922