Thread: Hi everyone
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012 (10:13 PM).
Team Unova
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by KingEddy:
Hey guys, I've made an account on this site as Im working on my first ROM hack, and Pokemon seems to be the right one to hack. Grew up playing it. Grew up with my hack idea. Progress is slow but I'm learning
Hi KingEddy, welcome to PC.

We are a friendly community who loves welcoming new people aboard. So, how's PC going for you so far?

And it's great you joined us cos we have one of the largest ROM hacking communities of any Pokemon forum I know of. I remember joining here after I used to lurk here as a guest, but being an actual member is much more fun cos you actually get to post as opposed to just lurking. Now, onto the ROM hacking subject, you might want to check out the Emulation section. Just remember to read the rules before posting just in case you get lost.

You can get started by checking out the PC Adoption Center where our mod Cirno will assign you a mentor based on your interests however, there is a catch with seeking Emulation mentors. They are there to show you around and not to help you with your project.

If you ever need help, feel free to contact a staff member with the bold colored names.

Enjoy your stay and good luck on your hacking project!

- Hikari10