View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012, 11:05 PM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbamxx View Post
With that said then I guess I should report that I ran into a level 30 Latias in Ancient Meadow in version 1.7 don't know if it was a bug, glitch or complete luck seeing as I'm playing as a male. I didn't think to attempt to catch it at the time seeing as it fled after one attach.

Also I have Secret Key, Basement Key and Card Key. I was thinking it was the Secret Key I needed but can't figure out where to use it since the description says "The key to Cinnabar Island Gym's entrance" I was thinking possibly the locked gym in Bronze Port, but I was wrong.
The key you which you need is Storage Key,you can get it in Version1.8 or newer fixed version,as for that Latias,I never thought that it would appear...I even don't know why it appeared...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suryabharat View Post
Cool game I got a bad egg in one of the box in PC and got the pokerus to my pokemon.

I am stuck at Cutter Alens House after entering the house when I talk to lady the game hangs. I tried re patching the rom but same is happening
I don't know why this happen,I've checked the data of this event,but there's nothing wrong....you can try the newest version1.83 and restart,maybe it'll help.

Hacks I'm working on: