View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2012, 05:12 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria set up camp, and sent the girl to bed. She fell asleep reasonably quickly, appearing to be dreaming. Aria sat next to the fire that she had built.

Spark's dream soon seemed to turn worse, as she started murmuring and tossing. Aria went and sat next to her, placing her hand on Spark's shoulder.

"Aria..." Spark muttered, then the nightmare got worse. Soon, lightningbolts started striking around the clearing. Thankfully, they didn't start any serious fires. Aria could do nothing but sit next to Spark, attempting to calm her. Spark screamed, and jolted awake.

"It's okay. Everything is okay. It was just a dream." Aria comforted Spark as she cried.

"Do you want to come and sleep with me?" She offered, as their beds were seperated by a space. She picked up Spark's bedroll, and moved it next to hers.

"Come to bed. What happened in your dream?" Aria said soothingly. Hopefully, Spark explaining her nightmare would ease her fear.