View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2012, 08:28 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria had waited until Spark had settled into a deep sleep, then accepted sleep herself, as it enveloped her like a dark blanket.

Aria was awoken by the sound of Spark playing. She packed up, and they began to walk yet again. They soon saw signs of abandoned civilization. A rusted bike, a truck with no wheels, and finally a sun-bleached sign that she couldn't make out. Spark climed a tree, and yelled something down to her.

"You see Floaroma? Well then... We're going in the wrong direction. Of course we're going in the wrong direction..." Aria said, and started grumbling to herself about the amount of time that it would take, and their lack of supplies.

"Okay, get down from the tree now, so that you can go play in the flowers." Aria said. She walked into town, and began searching high and low for any kind of supplies that she could find. She found a few boxes in a cellar, but they was full of rotten potatoes. She searched every building, but there wasn't any useful supplies to be found.

You need to relax. You are too stressed to work properly. She heard Eve say. She obeyed, and lie down in the large field of wildflowers. She closed her eyes, and felt the earth revolving.

In times like these, where moments feel like hours... This is when you're really living... Aria thought, staying in the same position. She enjoyed the silence, and just lay back, until she realized that it was silent.

"Spark! Where are you?" She yelled through the town as she sat up. She sprung to her feet, knife at the ready.