View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2012, 08:47 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
"Ryan, it is time for you to awaken." Yaphaeral said to his sleeping companion, who groaned. Ryan sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Why?" He asked.

"Did you forget about the party tonight? It will start soon." Yaphaeral responded.

"I already told you. I'm not going. You can go have a blast, just let me stay here." Ryan said. He had stood up, and proceeded to pace.

"No. This time, you come with me. There are some people that I would like you to meet." He said.

"Really? You know how I feel about people."

"Not many people. Four people, not many. You need to conquer your fear." Yaphaeral said, and before he could respond, Yaphaeral steered Ryan out the door by his shoulder.

They soon arrived at the beach, where many people had gathered. Ryan cringed back, but Yaphaeral's grip didn't loosen. He led Ryan over to the two witches that he had encountered earlier.

"This is Ryan. Ryan these are two of the people that I wanted you to meet. Kazan, make sure he stays with you." Yaphaeral said, then wandered off to another area of the beach.

Ryan

Ryan gave up as Yaphaeral's hand clamped down on his shoulder. He allowed himself to be dragged out to the beach, and stood there when he was left with the two people that Yaphaeral had apparently met.

"Hi..." Ryan said to the two in front of him, slowly secluding back into himself.

Last edited by IceFyr1928; October 3rd, 2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.