View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2012 (10:09 PM). Edited October 3rd, 2012 by cut_throat95.
cut_throat95
Unhatched Egg

Quote originally posted by Rainbow Arcanine:
Hey there Cut n_n,welcome to PC! This forum isn't intimidating trust me,it's friendly and fun so get ready to settle in comfortably here.You can call me Rainbow and I'm one of the biggest fans of Arcanine and the fluffy Altaria xD.

If you don't mind me asking what are you interested in about Pokemon? The games in general,some trivia,clubs,Roleplaying,Fanfictions,hacking? Just tell us so we can direct you to an amazing section :3.

Need help? You can check out the PC Adoption Center for particular sections you need help in :D. Also make sure to read the main rules,but most importantly have fun here xD!
Thanks Rainbow,
I'm using an Arcanine as my lead in heartgold right now actually. He's not exactly the strongest and as a 'battlemon' he's the wrong nature, but he's mine and that's all that matters.

Generally, i'm just a Pokemon fanboy, been with pokemon since Red & Blue (i'm a 95' baby) and played all the way through. Not to toot my own horn but I can pick up new programs pretty quickly so I may dab in ROM hacking if the occasion arises

Also, am I doing this right?