View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
I honestly don't know how to feel about the Ace Attorney v Professor Layton game. It doesn't seem like puzzles and lawyers mix well together. I mean, so long as they throw Gumshoe in it should be fine, but idk.

Also I learnt how to make gifs, and made a few from the movie, if people want to see them. I'll only post them on request since they may be a bit spoilerish, but not too much. Most of them is just Phoenix Wright eating a Steel Samurai bun, and other assorted things.

Now that I think about it, most of them aren't spoiling anything, only like one of them. xD

Favourite witnesses I don't think I answered. If Detective Gumshoe counts, add him to the list, pal, if not then I guess Luke Atmey. Something about him seems kinda cool. I mean, he sounds so professional and not like a total douchebag. Others would have to include Cough-up Queen, Lamiroir, Daryan Crescend and Jacques Portsman. I mean they're all good except a few, but these ones stick out for me.

Actually there is something I've been meaning to ask. Regarding GS5, what are some of the things you're looking for in this game? Innovative gameplay, anything about Apollo, Trucy etc.