View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012 (07:26 AM). Edited October 4th, 2012 by Jambo51.
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
No my good friend I am afraid its not. No matter how many Unowns you catch the dex will show only 1
Actually, we are working on an Unown Dex. I shan't say any more right now however.

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
I doubt that Jambo. Because I used the old save from 3.1 to play the cave of wisdom in 3.2
More fool you then. As one of the developers, I can 100% assure you that Beta 3.1 is NOT compatible with 3.2. Ignore my warnings at your own peril, and don't whine about events not working when they inevitably break, because we gave you all fair warning.

Quote originally posted by CycloneGU:
I'll agree with that. I've done some fixing and mucking around to another hack and copied it in while save-stated in the PC. I change ROMs and back and head outside, and the changes take effect immediately. My only guesses are that's not 3.1 OR the single area is so vastly different. Save state in a PC then change around and see what happens.

Cyclone
No listen to me, it's a more fundamental change than that. It's down to repointing vars/flags to a completely new memory location. If you use the in game save (which you should all be doing, because savestates can cause bugs!), the game refuses to load your save. If you go round it using savestates, don't expect help from us when it inevitably breaks!

One final time, a beta 3.1 save is in No way usable on beta 3.2. Stop asking if it is possible, and stop advising people that it is, because it is NOT