Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012 (07:47 AM).
get to heaven
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Bubbles987:
Hello everyone!
I am a new user, who just signed up today.
I am reading over the rules and hope to make some new friends! (Because none of my friends IRL like Pokemon T.T)

Anyways, my name is Beth. I like video games (obviously), anything to do with the arts, and sweets ^ ^
I usually don't join forums because people have treated me really rudely in the past. But PC looks pretty friendly and has definitely helped me with questions over the years!

Lastly, I'd like to apologise for any spelling mistakes, as I am posting this on my mobile >.<
Hello Beth, welcome to PC.

Now, sorry I was late to this intro but I'll still welcome you.

And yeah, I remember joining a forum before PC only to leave due to their staff treating me badly. I needed a new home and so I came across PC. I've already done a lot during my 18 months as a member so far.

The members and staff here are pretty friendly, and there's loads of stuff to check out so you don't get bored.

For starters, I recommend you check out the PC Adoption Center where our mod Cirno will assign you a mentor based on a section of your choice. Just fill out a simple application form and you're ready to go!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me if you have any questions, OK?

- Hikari10

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club