View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:52 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
"Ryan... Shadow..." He said before withdrawing again. The people kept coming.

C'mon. You are stronger than this. Ryan thought. He stood straighter, and ignored all the other people around him. He heard a band start playing rock in the background. He smiled as he imagined Yaphaeral in the front of the crowd, doing an air guitar.

"So, water and earth? Very complimentary." Ryan said to the two in front of him. "I think that I am going to add some light to this party."

He stepped back from the crowd, and began chanting a summoning spell. The nature of this one made him glow a bit, but he didn't mind. Soon, a void appeared in the sky, and a few Fire Imps flew out, landing in front of him.

"Okay, I want you to add a bit of entertainment to this party. Just fly around, controlling fireballs to give it a concert atmosphere. Dismissed." He said to the group of three winged, red imps, who nodded and flew off.

Soon, various combinations of fire began appearing in the sky. He cheered, glad that his plan had worked the way he had wanted. He then heard other students cheering as the emblem of the school formed in the sky above the stage. Thankfully, the Fire Imps had become invisible, as to not be discovered. With any luck, they would all think that a powerful fire type would be providing the entertainment.