View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012 (4:21 PM).
Silver Tier
Nature: Brave
Clare and Kale
"I guess but the ballad we do is only acoustic guitar." Clare tried to explain, but it was too late, he had already ran off, "Well I suppose a harp wouldn't hurt anything."

Kale looked cross, "But I was the strings guy." He huffed, much like a child who had just been told he couldn't have candy.

"Quit being such a baby, such a nice kid, I'm sure it would be okay if he plays a song with us, think of him like a fan!" Kale shrugged his shoulders, he didn't really care at this point, there was no changing Clare's mind so he just continued pouting. Kale set up backstage, finding the school's acoustic guitar and a stool, Clare went backstage as well but had met one of the witches from earlier.

"Uh, sorry to bother you but can I ask something of you? You mentioned a studio business, can me and my friend stay live there and work there? I mean we can do soft songs too, and Summers can certainly learn Japanese songs on his acoustic. Or we can work tables or something, I'm a great cook and cleaner."
College Bound, Mentally Sound.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2