Thread: Hihi!
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012 (04:53 PM).
space dorito
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Majesticrose:
Hihi, everyone! I'm new to this site. But, not new to the world of pokemon! My first game was Pokemon Ruby. I started rather late because I didn't have money for a game system until Ruby/Sapphire had just came out. So, being the typical kid, I bought the newest game. However, since then I have played the older ones, and the even newer ones of course!
This is my second forum site ever. I'm still pretty new to the idea, but I love it. The other forum site I used is for Kingdom Hearts. Man, I love that game series. But anyway, I'm here for Pokemon!
The main reason that made me look up a forum site for Pokemon is because Black 2 and White 2 are coming out! I'm not sure which to preorder, but I plan on it later today! I'm leaning more towards Black 2 because of the Challenge mode...
But anywho, I look forward to talking to everyone!
Hello Majesticrose, welcome to PC.

Just like you, I started my Pokemon gaming experience with Pokemon Ruby as well! I've also played the 4th and 5th Generations, but never the first two. Even though I'm 20, I never plan on giving up on Pokemon anytime soon.

So, you came here for Pokemon Black 2 & White 2? Well, we've got a section for that! You can find it here. I hang around most boards so you'll probably see me a fair bit. I'm still deciding which one out of Black 2 and White 2 to get later this year but I think Black 2's version exclusives win it out for me, as well as the fact I played Black when it came to B/W.

Adding on to MidnightShine's post, you should go to the Adoption Center where you just fill out a simple application form to be a mentee. Cirno, our NU/W mod will then look at your interests and direct you to a mentor.

Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to VM me or a staff member.

- Hikari10