View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012 (7:23 PM). Edited October 9th, 2012 by IceFyr1928.
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria heard Spark, and nodded, not realizing that Spark couldn't see her.

"At the moment, everyone In there is coming with us!" Aria replied, and started rummaging through the supplies.

The children soon filed out, and Aria began to organize them. A few elected to stay behind, and Aria didn't stop them. Once they were all ready, Aria began leading them out of the city.

Aria followed a few streets through the city, and left east. The group slowly grew accustomed to the way that they were organized, and they sped up their walking. As the sun began to set, they had reached mount Coronet. Aria's group reached a road that branched south, and took it. By the end of the following day, they arrived at Hearthome, also known as the Children's City.

"Alright Spark! Get ready to help get everyone into the city!" Aria shouted as they approached the gate. There were a few guards, supposedly spirit kids, who ran over, brandishing various weapons. They began directing the crowd, and soon only Aria, Spark, and Kalie were left standing just outside of the city.