Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
This is what I have so far.

Name: Edaan Fossoway
Nickname: Mastiff
Race: Human

Weapon: 6 foot Spear in right hand,4 foot sword in the left

Perks: Edaan dabbles slightly in explosives. He can use bombs with some proficiency. He has powerful arm muscles from wielidng large weapons in each hand and has become ambedexterous. He has powerful leg muscles that allow him to charge at great speeds. He is very elegant on the battlefield, and when he is in the middle of an enemy horde it looks as if he is doing a deadly waltz.
Faults: Despite his muscular build, he can not wear heavy armor. Lugging around a heavy sword and an even heavier spear can get tiring, believe it or not. He is very clumsy when he isn't "dancing". He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is clever when he actually thinks about his actions.

Appearance: (Pictures allowed, though text is required. What do you look like?)

Personality: (What are you like? How do you get along with others? Do you have any quirks? Nobody is perfect.)

History: (What did you go through to get here? What happened before now?)

Password: All hail Vaati

Proof of Loyalty: (How do I know you aren't going to abandon the RP or just leave PC entirely?)

RP Sample: (This can be as short or as long as you desire. Explain what you were doing on the day you stumbled into the dimensional rip, and how you ended up being sucked into it.)

When you're working on that... Please change the text color. I can't see it at all.